This is a blog that was created to talk about web design. The both of us hope people can learn from this, even learn something ourselves maybe.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

More Work Out There

So I have added yet more work to my portfolio ;) I actually started blogging on here, on blogger.com/blogspot.com, but I started to explore WordPress (and convinced Mel to do the same). So I decided to see if this can be used for commercial purposes.

My first real foray into this was www.oceansofgold.com, which is a place for financial deals/coupons/bargains. I have had some limited success with this, mainly because it is hard to get blogs out there when there are so many.

My second try was www.streamsofgold.com, which I have had better success with, and I enjoy adding to this every day. My pagerank is going up significantly too, which I check often.

Now I started my own blog, so check it out here: www.thex.com/rd/ and then I have JUST started another one for Jan, so she can talk about her Afghan Hounds here: www.thex.com/dogblog/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Wordpress rocks, I recently switched.. I'm trying to find a cool template that I like.. so far i like the one i have now - anyway, my blog's url is www.theblahbrain.com I've got a page rank of 4 [if you know anything about page ranks and search engine optimization] and 309 pages indexed in google.. unfortunately it isn't more than that... anyway...you've got a great blog here! -Paul

6:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home