This is a blog that was created to talk about web design. The both of us hope people can learn from this, even learn something ourselves maybe.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Finished Site, Added New Features, Read Here

Helllooooo! I just finished up the major recoding of an old site I have given a facelift to (www.theinfoexchange.net). It used to be ALL white, which was kinda lame. I changed it over to be more ordered, now all the menu action is at the top, static and more organized. One major thing I added which I think will prove useful is the Site Search; I got it at A List Apart. It uses perl which pretty much all servers now have, and it doesn't take any recoding. I had to make one or two tiny adjustments on my script but other than that it worked beautifully.

Sadly I couldn't code it to XHTML 1.1 Standards, because of some odd behaviour with ampersands in the validation process (from the ad servers). But that is not a big problem, XHTML 1.0 Transitional is just fine with me.

6 Comments:

Blogger melody said...

Ahhhh, how nice! Much better than the old one. I like the glass looking logo too!

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Darrell Moore said...

Hello nobeName
Great Blog
Keep up the good work.
Darrell Moore
www.darrellsdesigns.com

6:45 AM

 
Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about lil mixtape money present wayne young and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about lil mixtape money present wayne young to guide your guests towards products and services related to lil mixtape money present wayne young. Keep up the good work!

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://rhhxtans.com/wwty/ouyl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://giilapek.com/wxuo/cotc.html]Cool site[/url]

6:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

6:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://rhhxtans.com/wwty/ouyl.html | http://pwssvpbm.com/jngt/yngc.html

6:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home