This is a blog that was created to talk about web design. The both of us hope people can learn from this, even learn something ourselves maybe.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Re: Sites to gawk at...

Yeah so I was pawning thru some of the sites Rich pu tup and I went to the spacefx one. nice site but he really should have sent you here
This is awesome, I don't think I could do this yet, with what I know of flash which is nice because it shows so much room for growth. It also shows how smooth flash can be with our insane load times.

3 Comments:

Blogger melody said...

Yep thats a great flash site, Darky, so are the sites in their portfolio. I know very little about flash. My knowledge of flash stops at using flash templates, or maybe using it for a little text effect, as I did on the banner at the top of this site. I wouldn't know where to begin in making an entire flash site like that, although I've been telling myself forever that I'm going to learn.

7:32 PM

 
Blogger rrd said...

Yeah that is an awesome site! I should have put it up :)

9:22 AM

 
Blogger rrd said...

Check this out: http://evilnine.preloaded.com/

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home