This is a blog that was created to talk about web design. The both of us hope people can learn from this, even learn something ourselves maybe.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Integrating Flash Into XHTML (and validating!)

Lately, Darky and I have been working on a project, which will involve writing a Flash section into the XHTML page. Since flash isn't "standards" compliant, there are several methods to use to integrate it into the page. I read a small section on A List Apart about it a few months ago and then a couple of days ago, I found this amazing article. SO, if you want to maintain Standards Compliancy, and validate, this is the way to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger melody said...

Ok, I'm just learning xhtml, I am attempting to convert one of my older sites from html to xhtml. This site has a small flash file on the first page, which is the only page of the site I was working on. Rich helped me use "object" for the flash as described in the article. It works in Netscape but just hangs there in IE. Help?

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home